Bloomberg BNA has unified its authoritative Antitrust and Trade Regulation Report with unrivaled analysis from leading practitioners and experts in antitrust and trade regulation fields to establish a new Resource Center pulling research and insight together into one all-in-one go-to resource. The Resource Center pools BNA’s repository of knowledge and expertise to provide complete access to information and understanding of antitrust and trade regulation law, news, analysis with current cases, practice tools, and state, federal, and international references. Establishment of the new center in one location is sure to empower users with a more convenient and efficient research source than ever imagined.
Organized as a comprehensive web platform, the site will save users valuable research time, comprise a dependable source for accurate factual coverage, and offer insights into significant developments in antitrust and trade regulation areas. While reporting on BNA’s innovations has focused recently on antitrust and trade regulation areas, at the top of large businesses’ policy and compliance interests, the new style and strategy of unifying resources extends to virtually all of Bloomberg’s legal research concerns.
Features offered now under a single umbrella include:
• Bloomberg BNA commentary and analysis – law reports including contributed content from leading practitioners and features like email notifications, classification outlines, books, manuals and other reference volumes.
• Search options executable from anywhere in their system, specialized for keyword searches spanning any legal source or combination of sources, and specialized filters for subfield-targeted searching.
• Practice centers, litigation and dockets case law areas, transactional law options to search across proprietary database documents, dedicated EDGAR Search; deal news, expert commentary and other specialized practice tools.
• Legislative and regulatory alerts and materials, including for self-regulatory organizations, and administrative law opinions.
• BCite – Bloomberg Law’s own legal citation tool, one of only three major U.S. legal citators.
• Advanced user features, including individualized user research trails; seamless integration; real-time news, including company and market information; and 24/7 customer support for subscribers.
Bloomberg BNA, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Its network of more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners delivers expert analysis, news, practice tools, and guidance ─ the information that matters most to professionals. Bloomberg BNA’s authoritative coverage spans the full range of legal practice areas, including tax and accounting, labor and employment, intellectual property, banking and securities, employee benefits, health care, privacy and data security, human resources, and environment, and health and safety.
Details on the Resource Center and other BNA products and programs are available on the BNA website at http://www.bna.com .